Floating player widget
The Aploze tool allows you to increase the audience of your live shopping event by capitalizing on the natural traffic of your eCommerce website.
You can determine on which pages you want the floating player to appear on your platform. To do this, simply click on the Add display condition button. A pop-up window will appear and you will have to fill in two fields:
- Condition: Indicate which type of condition you wish to apply to the appearance of the floating player (contains, does not contain, is, is not, regex).
- Value: Specify the value that will be affected by the condition you have specified.
Example: You want the floating player to be displayed only on the home page of your site (www.mywebsite.com). To do this, filled the fields below: Condition: Is
Once you have filled in the fields you can validate your condition by clicking on the Save button. Your display condition will appear and you can delete it or add a new one to be more precise.
Once you've created your first condition:
- You can create another condition on the same conditions group. Each display condition will use an alternative option OR. To do it you have to click on the + located à the right of the conditions group.
- You can create another condition group. Each condition group will use a cumulative option AND. To do it you have to click on the Add display condition button.
To ensure that your display conditions are correct you can use our tool to check them. To do this, you can click on the Test your condition button. A pop-up window will appear and you will have to fill the URL your want to test.
After entering the URL of your site that you wish to test, you can click on the Launch test button. Once this is done, you will have two possible results:
- Green: Your URL matches your conditions and that the floating player will be displayed on it during the live event.
- Red: Your URL does not match your conditions and the floating player will not display on it.
Once you have set up all your display conditions you can now activate the functionality in your event. To do this, go to the Settings tab of your event and click on the Floating Player field to set the value to Enabled. Don't forget to validate by clicking on Save button.
You can now start your live stream and go to one of the pages where the Floating player will appear to see the result.