Comment on page
At Aploze, we don't take the subject of performance lightly. We know it's crucial to the user experience, which is why we've implemented a whole series of optimizations designed to make the experience smoother by minimizing your website's loading time.
- 1.Page-specific scripts (Code Splitting)
- Library only = 19kb
- Library + Product Widget = 42kb
- Library + Carousel Widget = 88kb
- Library + Gallery Widget = 153kb
- 2.Adaptive Image Handling (on-the-fly image processing)
Here an example of an image uploaded in the admin panel:
- 3.Resource Distribution via CDN with Server and Browser Caching
Integrating Content Delivery Network (CDN) technology, our library ensures static files are stored across a network of servers worldwide. Users can download resources from the nearest server, slashing latency times. Further, with advanced server and browser caching, resources once loaded don't require a round-trip on each visit.
- 4.XHR calls through Web Workers (multi-threading)
Our library must communicate with our servers from your site, leveraging the power of 'web workers', we make XHR (XML HTTP Request) calls from background scripts. Unlike main-thread operations, these do not block user interactions, ensuring uninterrupted, smooth browsing even during intensive data fetching operations.
Our commitment to provide the best possible performance means you can focus on delivering top-notch content for your users.
If you have any suggestions for improving Aploze's performance on your site, please don't hesitate to contact us.