The Aploze Player is where your LiveShopping events are displayed on your website.
To use Aploze player on your website, you need to insert the Aploze Tag, please see the tag documentation for more details.
This element displays automatically all steps of an event:
- 1.Teasing: the event is not started yet, but you want to promote it.
- 2.Live: the event is currently live
- 3.Replay: the event is finished, but user can see what's happened during the live
The Player is displayed as an overlay on your website, that's why it needs a user action to be opened. You have the choice between two ways to the user click, you can:
- Use Aploze widgets to create automatically clickable components:
- Make Any elements clickable on your website by using our JS SDK API:
If needed, you can open the Player automatically by passing the parameter in the url of your website page:
?aploze_event=[YOUR_EVENT_ID]You can find the ID of your Event in event settings on the Admin Panel.